Thursday, February 21, 2008

Link Building Strategy-Main Strategy


I run quite a few websites. Many of them rank number one on Google and other search engines. Most of them are at least in top 20 of search engines.I follow below stap and i get more and more unique visitor.The credit to these good ranking goes to:

1.Good and unique content on website
2.Strong link building strategy

Content is king, everybody says and knows.Let me talk about creating a strong link building strategy. How and when to get what types of links? This is the topic I am going to address. But instead of making it as a lecture, I am just going to present how do I do it.

This is the process of my website development and link building:

Day 1: Firstly,buy a domain which is good for the keyword you are looking to create a website.

Day 2: Create one page website (around 300-500 words) based on your keyword(s) and give around 3 to 4 links to wikipedia’s pages (related to your keyword). These wiki links will help search engines to assign a website-category to your site. Then get one backlink for this site.You must remember content is king and your content must related with your keyword.Then forget about this site for a month and look your traffic.Mybe for first month your traffic not really hot but dont be sad.

Day 30: Expand the website to 5 pages of content and get 4 more links, one each from a directory, a blog post, a social networking site and a regular site.Now make reseach about keyword market for your website.

Day 60: This is very important time because now I start working on the website to make it 50-100 page website. I make sure that I have to get one back-link for each of my page I am creating. So after this phase is completed, I have just 5 links to my homepage and 1 link each to my internal pages. This internal pages link prevent your pages going into supplemental index of google.

Day 90: This is the time when I start my FREE directory submissions. I follow all the new-directory announcement sections in various webmaster forums for new directories. These links are the easiest to get and for free. Other than these, I submit to around 500 to 1000 free directory list.Very tired but very interested to try first.

Day 120: After 4 months, I start looking for link exchanges. I do it in two method. Firstly, the old regular method, by emailing the webmaster but i dont like this method.Secondly, on webmaster forums like carigold and blogger forum.

Day 150: I add around 100 more pages to my site with 1 link each for every new page. Yes, this takes a lot of time but is really worth it. This is the point where I do around 15 article submissions for backlinks to the homepage.

Day 180: This is the time when I start spending money on the site to get links. I start submitting to paid directories (including good ones like: yahoo.com, botw.org, addalink.org, alivedirectory.com etc.). I start buying paid content-embedded links.

This is normally the time when my site gets around of sandbox and start earning me some good amount. At this point, I add this site to around 20 of my own directories with all different TITLE and description.I also add at-least 20 of my internal pages (different pages to different directories) from this site to each of my 20 directories (total of 400 links). These directories of mine are unknown to general public and is sole purpose of getting links to my own sites.

After this, I make sure that 50% of the profit from the site should go back into the link building for the website. When the website has reached top 3 in search engines, it automatically starts getting all those .gov or .edu etc. links, so I reduce my budget from 50% to around 25% and keep the 75% to myself.

So thats my website strategy and link building strategy. What is your strategy? Please comment and do let me know your strategy.

3 comments:

mydesa2 said...

I like ur strategy bro but 'm newbie here.... so need more experience but i want to know how did you put a link to wikipedia and get backlink.... can pls share ur experience for a newbie like me... if you explain in malay its better.

Anonymous said...

one more thing....i'm very interested in ur strategy.... and i hope can here from you soon. pls comment blog too. i just started. thank you

Faisaludeen said...

Thank you my friends.After this i try to write in malay for malaysia user.I follow this strategy because very "cool".Why i put wikipeidia link??because wikipedia have more information about our product.